College Scholarship Awards
For High School Women
Applications are available mid-December and due March 1.
The prerequisites are...
You are a graduating High School senior from an eligible Chicago Northwest Suburban high school* and...
You must use the award to attend a college or university that has National Panhellenic Groups.
We encourage, but you are not obligated to go through recruitment or to become a member of a sorority.
We just hope you will learn about sororities.
However, if you DO join a sorority, you will also be placed in our drawing for $500 next year.
See your counselor for information and an application!
Or download the letter and application
You MUST apply online at http://goo.gl/forms/szHJOU6K2p
* Eligible NW Suburban High Schools:
Christian Liberty Academy,
Crystal Lake Central,
Crystal Lake South,
For Collegiate Women
Collegiate Scholarships eligibilities include:
- Previous collegiate scholarship applicants from the prior two years who have joined a NPC chapter.
- Freshman or sophomore (first or second year) students who attended the Recruitment Information Seminar, who have joined a NPC chapter and have completed and turned in a request for recommendation with an essay.
- The applicant must be in good standing with her NPC chapter at the time of applying.
- To receive the award, the winner must be in good standing with her NPC chapter at the time of distribution of the award.
National Panhellenic Council also offers scholarships to outstanding Panhellenic women.
Please go to https://www.npcwomen.org/foundation/scholarships.aspx for more information.
To request recommendations to any of our member sororities,
complete a Recommendation resume and send it to our Recruitment chair
(see home page for list)